Leeds Credit Union has an exclusive retail partnership to provide a homeware offer providing a wide range of household goods, fridges, technology, washing machines, cookers, nursery furniture and much more.
How does it work?
You simply visit the Own Comforts website and select the goods you would like delivered to your home and even installed if required.
At the check out you can then select to apply for a Leeds Credit Union loan to pay for the goods with small monthly repayments.
Please remember that to be eligible for a loan from Leeds Credit Union - you must either:
- Live or Work in Leeds, Wakefield, Harrogate or Craven.
- Are a current resident of Affinity Sutton Group or Circle Housing (now known as Clarion Housing).
You will also need to:
- Be over 18 years old.
- Have a Valid UK bank account.
- Not previously declared bankrupt.
- Have a regular household income of over £12,000 per annum.
- Agree to a credit check and having repayments collected by Continuous Payment Authority.